A body lift is a procedure used to reshape underlying tissue. Excess fat and sagging skin are removed to improve the appearance of the skin’s texture by reducing the condition known as cellulite. Body lifts are not used to remove large amounts of excess fat, however, liposuction is sometimes used in conjunction with body lifts if excessive fat removal is required.
Contributing factors to poor skin appearance are: aging, sun exposure, dramatic weight loss,pregnancy and genetics.
Body lifts may include one or more parts of the body:
- Breast lift Click
- Arm lift Click
- Tummy Tuck Click
- Buttock lift Click
- Thigh lift Click
Body Lift Cost
For more detailed cost information on a specific body part or parts click on the area of interest above. All procedures include:
- Initial consultation and evaluations
- Surgeon fees / Hospital fees
- Pre-operative exam
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital stay
- Prescription medication
- Transfers to and from airport and to and from hospital as needed.
Good Candidates for Body Lift
- You are healthy and at least 18 years old.
- You are self-conscience about sagging skin on one or more parts of your body.
- You would like to achieve a younger look and reduce cellulite.
The procedure for each body part is different. Click on the body parts of interest to you above for more detailed information.
Recovery Time in Thailand
The recovery times vary dependent on body part. Click on the body parts of interest to you above for more detailed information.